Research to assist in oral health workforce planning
OHWRC is engaged in a number of research projects aimed to assess the current oral health workforce and the delivery of oral health services in the US, and to assist federal and state policy makers in future oral health workforce planning.
Current research projects include:
- National Practice Patterns and Trends in Post-graduate Trained Dentists
- A Study of the Productivity and Effectiveness of Dental Therapists in a Large Dental Organization
- Follow-up Study on Consumer Barriers to Oral Health
- COVID-19 Impact on Dental Service Delivery, Financing, Regulation and Education Systems: an Environmental Scan
- Teledentistry in a Post-COVID-19 World: Assessing Adoption, Integration, and Policy